As you may already know, Mardi Gras is coming up on Tuesday, March 4th this year. Are you ready?
Well, UNIVERSAL ORLANDO Resort sure is… and they’ve just unveiled their exciting star-studded musical lineup.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO will come alive this spring with their 2014 Mardi Gras celebration, featuring 20 20 nights of electrifying concerts from the biggest names in music, coupled with the essence of the legendary Bayou bash.
On select nights Feb. 8 through May 31, guests will experience a “N’awlins”-inspired, family-friendly version of Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida. The celebration combines unmatched theme park entertainment with delectable Cajun cuisine, authentic New Orleans bands, an awe-inspiring parade and live concerts by some of today’s hottest artists.
and much more…
Guests can also catch colorful beads by the handful during this year’s parade, which will feature 12 vibrant floats, including three new additions celebrating Jules Verne’s novel, “Around the World in Eighty Days.” All of the exquisitely detailed Mardi Gras floats are engineered by Blaine Kern Artists, the same company that has been hand-crafting floats for the iconic New Orleans celebration since 1947. Plus, guests can visit Universal Studios Florida’s very own French Quarter Courtyard to enjoy authentic Cajun cuisine and see performances by bands pulled straight from Bourbon Street.
Florida residents can receive special offers including up to 3 months free on any Annual Pass.
· Power Pass – $174.99 (plus tax)
· Preferred Pass – $244.99 (plus tax)
· Premier Pass – $369.99 (plus tax)
· Offer is also available on FlexPay, Universal Orlando’s monthly payment option
· Must be purchased and activated by April 30, 2014 with a Coca-Cola UPC code or promo code on specially-marked cups at participating Wendy’s.
· Visit UniversalOrlando.com for full details and to learn about the benefits of each annual pass
Guests outside Florida can take advantage of this current special offer:
SAVE up to $500* with an On-Site Vacation Package —
· Deluxe On-site Hotel Accommodations at one of three AAA Four Diamond Award on-site hotels
· Theme Park Admission
· Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens
· Complimentary on-site transportation via water taxi or shuttle bus to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
· Receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines in both theme parks (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
· Book by March 31 and use promotion code UNIPLAY at time of purchase to save!
· Valid for travel January 1 – May 22, 2014
* Restrictions may apply. Visit http://www.universalorlando.com for additional vacation package details.
~ This promotional information was provided courtesy of UNIVERSAL ORLANDO. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. I was not compensated in any way for sharing this post! ~
© 2014, Dee @ Bella Savvy. All rights reserved.